Mt. Pulaski Courthouse Foundation update
December 14, 2012, The efforts by volunteers and donors to restore the Mt. Pulaski Courthouse have made significant strides this year and a plan is in place to continue restoration. In this past year:
• Illinois Historic Preservation Agency has repaired courtroom lighting fixtures
• 6 sills replaced – front & back steps chipped & painted, 1 step replaced, front & back doors/casings chipped & painted
• Front & rear doors need replacement
• 2 windows - sash & sill replacements needed
• 2012 Donations: $11,625 thus far
There will be a 3rd Annual Reading & 1860’s-Bell Gonging of Past Year’s Deaths – 9 pm Dec. 31st at Courthouse – NYE.
501 3c not-for-profit status has been approved & finalized for the Mt. Pulaski Courthouse Foundation.
Please donate to: Mt. Pulaski Courthouse Foundation, P.O. Box 171 Mt. Pulaski, IL. 62548